- Across the borders: How NHS Scotland is taking the lead in the race to net zero
- Festive Season Ordering Dates – 2023
- Partnering for a greener future | Shared values and sustainability across the Irish Sea
- Team Focus | Anna McEwen, Business Development Manager, South East
- Decoding NHS England’s 20-20-60 Waste Segregation Targets
Posted on  by
Proposed relocation of our manufacturing activities
Daniels Healthcare is proposing to relocate manufacturing activities from Kidlington, Oxfordshire to Littleborough, Lancashire.
We are making this proposal to enable us to modernise our manufacturing operations and expand to meet future demand. This is simply not possible within the restricted space available at our Kidlington premises.
No decision has been taken yet and we are consulting with employees about this proposal. We will communicate with our customers, partners, suppliers and stakeholders to keep them informed of the progress.
We will be operating our business as usual over the coming months.
For any further information, please contact your usual Daniels contact.
About Daniels Healthcare: Daniels Healthcare manufactures and markets medical waste containers for hospitals, surgeries, needle exchange schemes, councils and the clinical waste industry.