- Daniels Healthcare hits manufacturing milestone of 1 million theatre+ containers
- [CASE STUDY] Royal Devon University Healthcare Returns to Daniels
- Pete Williamson Celebrates 25 Years with Daniels
- Hillingdon Hospital raves about our CPD Sharps Awareness Workshop
- Understanding plastics with safety and the planet in mind
Posted on  by
Our Streamlined Changeover Process for Clients Moving From Other Sharps Container Providers
The infection prevention industry we work in is understandably a sensitive one when it comes to the safe disposal of sharps and the classification of the type of waste each sharps use may fall under. Our customer support ethos is to closely monitor the safe use of our products by providing training and help to staff who use the containers. This way, we know they are fully equipped with the knowledge and know-how to be safe in their workplace.
When we welcome a new customer to Daniels we have a rigorous process we go through to handhold the changeover from a previous provider’s Sharps Containers to our own. As you can imagine there are many issues that need to be taken into account, so we take the following steps:
- We will provide an agreed quantity of containers free of charge for a trial period
- We will work with our new customer to ensure that the correct size and colour of container is used in each Area (so: match appropriate size for the Area it is to be used in)
- We can provide brackets (free of charge) and our team are happy to fit them where appropriate
- Continuous feedback is important to us, so we regularly collect ongoing feedback about our productes through annual audits and other visits
- We provide continuous guidance and educational materials through our Daniels APP; client-based marketing material; posters etc. – which may be personalised
A good example of a client changeover was a recent changeover which Ryan Pearson managed with Noble’s Hospital, on the Isle of Man, when they moved to Daniels Healthcare Sharps containers towards the end of last year. Ryan, our specialist Northern Area Sales Manager, worked with the infection control nursing (ICN) team consisting of Gaynor Roberts, Margaret Knight and Sharon Read to change over to our containers in Acute and Community settings.
Chris Earl, one of our sales support team members was really helpful in assisting with this changeover (pictured below). He helped with ensuring that our new containers were securely fitted to brackets, and that the correct areas were given the most appropriate containers. His sense of humour added a lot of fun to the whole project and the guys were really pleased to get a nice (tasty) thank you for their work and help.
Our changeovers are one of our proudest service achievements with new customers. We’d be pleased to talk you through how we help if you are looking for a new Sharps container provider but are a bit wary as to how disruptive that would be to your business.
Please feel free to talk to any of our customer support team on 01865 371 841, tweet us on @DanielsHCareLtd or email on email@example.com. If you want to talk directly to one of our really experienced representatives in your area – just give us a call or ask in the comments below and we’ll put you in touch.Changeover Service, Chris Earl, Noble's Hospital Isle of Man, Ryan Pearson, Support Team