- Across the borders: How NHS Scotland is taking the lead in the race to net zero
- Festive Season Ordering Dates – 2023
- Partnering for a greener future | Shared values and sustainability across the Irish Sea
- Team Focus | Anna McEwen, Business Development Manager, South East
- Decoding NHS England’s 20-20-60 Waste Segregation Targets
Posted on  by
IPS 2015 | We are sponsoring the “Team of the Year” Award again
For the last three years we have sponsored the IPS Team of the Year Award. We particularly like this award because “team” is at the heart of Daniels – we always look for ways to collaborate with others (internally or externally) to serve customers better and motivate innovation in thinking outside the box.
The stories behind the teams who win this award are incredibly inspiring and we really look forward to meeting the winners each year.
The criteria for entry into this award category are that the entrants must have implemented an initiative to improve practice within their immediate area or more widely across their organisation, community or population health. (Read my blog post on what the 2013 winners did to win this category.)
The nominated applicants must:
- demonstrate links to the IPS Strategy themes of Inform, Promote and Sustain and its objectives
- map their initiatives against the IPS Outcome Competences Framework
- aim to demonstrate clear outcomes and be able to show that their initiative has improved practice or has a significant potential to improve practice in IPC and reduced risks to patients and service users.
The IPS’ ultimate goal for this award was that the overall initiative should demonstrate innovation, role excellence and inspire others. Wow – sounds like a tall order doesn’t it? But – each year I am astonished at the amazing programmes or projects that teams across the infection prevention profession have carried out to excel and go that much further in their care for their profession.
As always – we will be at the conference at the ACC in Liverpool from 28th – 30th September and we would love to see you there. This year we have a special guest joining us on the Tuesday, come join us on our stand to find out more. We are active on Twitter throughout the conference (using the hashtag #IP2015 and if you want to give us a shout out – you can do that specifically using our ID @DanielsHCareLtd.
Between now and then we are planning, designing and preparing for the biggest event in our calendar!
If you want more information about the team award then read this page on the IPS website: “IPS Awards and Grants” – Category “Team of the Year”.