- Festive Season Ordering Dates – 2023
- Partnering for a greener future | Shared values and sustainability across the Irish Sea
- Team Focus | Anna McEwen, Business Development Manager, South East
- Decoding NHS England’s 20-20-60 Waste Segregation Targets
- Green healthcare: first infection prevention sustainability conference leads the way
Posted on  by
I am from a residential address, how can I arrange collection of my full sharps container?
If you have a medical condition, such as diabetes, and use needles to self-medicate at home, the NHS guidance states that your local council is responsible for collecting your full sharps bin. Please read more in our post about this here –