- Daniels Healthcare hits manufacturing milestone of 1 million theatre+ containers
- [CASE STUDY] Royal Devon University Healthcare Returns to Daniels
- Pete Williamson Celebrates 25 Years with Daniels
- Hillingdon Hospital raves about our CPD Sharps Awareness Workshop
- Understanding plastics with safety and the planet in mind
Posted on  by
I am from a residential address, how can I arrange collection of my full sharps container?
If you have a medical condition, such as diabetes, and use needles to self-medicate at home, the NHS guidance states that your local council is responsible for collecting your full sharps bin. Please read more in our post about this here –