- Daniels Healthcare hits manufacturing milestone of 1 million theatre+ containers
- [CASE STUDY] Royal Devon University Healthcare Returns to Daniels
- Pete Williamson Celebrates 25 Years with Daniels
- Hillingdon Hospital raves about our CPD Sharps Awareness Workshop
- Understanding plastics with safety and the planet in mind
Posted on  by
Infection Prevention Society’s #IP2016 – Count down
We pride ourselves in being a friendly, approachable and helpful company, the Infection Prevention Society’s annual conference is a great opportunity for us to catch up with our customers and find out how we are supporting them.
We’re into the last day of organising for Infection Prevention Society’s #IP2016, my bags are packed and I’m looking forward to seeing the happy faces that join us on our stand.
We have some lovely goodies to give to our wonderful friends and colleagues, we know how you all love our pens and highlighters, but we’re also going to be giving you EXTRA capacity – come and ask the team how!
We also have 2 big #DANIbears to give away if you want to step up to the challenge! 😉
Come to the stand for our competition information or tweet us using hastag #DANIbearActive
We are happy to be sponsoring the IPS Team of the Year again this year
We’ll be joining the teams at the Gala dinner looking forward to see who the winning team will be!
These are the shortlisted Teams;
- North Yorkshire Community Infection Prevention and Control Team, Harrogate District NHS Foundation Trust
- Infection Prevention & Control Group, St Catherine’s Hospice, Crawley, West Sussex
- Infection Prevention Team, Maidstone & Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust
Karen Wares’ and her team have been working so hard we really can’t wait to get there and see everyone. Please share what you’re looking forward to and photo’s of your experiences.
If you are not able to join us at #IP2016 please join us on Twitter and Facebook to share what you are up to and to see what we are up to.