- Daniels Healthcare hits manufacturing milestone of 1 million theatre+ containers
- [CASE STUDY] Royal Devon University Healthcare Returns to Daniels
- Pete Williamson Celebrates 25 Years with Daniels
- Hillingdon Hospital raves about our CPD Sharps Awareness Workshop
- Understanding plastics with safety and the planet in mind
Posted on  by
How to Fit A Daniels Healthcare Sharps Container Bracket | Video Demonstration
It is important that your Sharps container is securely held somewhere that is easy to access for disposing of Sharps waste conveniently, quickly and safely.
In this short video, Chris Earl (one of our sales support team) demonstrates how to fix a bracket to a wall, ensuring that you have a secure method of holding your container in place and well out of harms way for any high traffic areas in your working environment.
- Make sure that you have securely screwed the bracket to the wall with the screws provided – the container must be at the appropriate height
- For any containers up to 5 litres – we advise using our POUDS® bracket ideal for SHARPSGUARD® mini; 1L; 2.5L; 3.75L; 5L and com plus – product code DD487- this is the first bracket that Chris demonstrates
- For any containers 7L and above – we advise using our POUDS® bracket ideal for SHARPSGUARD® 7L; 11.5L and 22L – product code DD488 – this is the second bracket that Chris demonstrates (with the securing bar that swings horizontally to hold the top of the container in place)
If you have any queries about fitting your Sharps containers to a wall or similar with our brackets, please contact our Customer Support team who will be more than happy to help (tel: 01865 371 841) or tweet us on @DanielsHCareLtdPOUDS brackets, Safe disposal, secure container fixing, sharps disposal, Sharps handling