- Across the borders: How NHS Scotland is taking the lead in the race to net zero
- Festive Season Ordering Dates – 2023
- Partnering for a greener future | Shared values and sustainability across the Irish Sea
- Team Focus | Anna McEwen, Business Development Manager, South East
- Decoding NHS England’s 20-20-60 Waste Segregation Targets
Posted on  by
How can you help me comply with the EU Directive 2010/32 ‘prevention from sharps injuries in the hospital and healthcare environments’?
Our POUDS® range (point of use disposal system) allows you to safely situate our sharps and clinical waste containers at the point of use to help you comply with EU Directive 2010/32 ‘prevention from sharps injuries in the hospital and healthcare environments’.
We also have a range of posters that can be situated at the point of use, these can be downloaded free of charge on our Training Materials page