- Across the borders: How NHS Scotland is taking the lead in the race to net zero
- Festive Season Ordering Dates – 2023
- Partnering for a greener future | Shared values and sustainability across the Irish Sea
- Team Focus | Anna McEwen, Business Development Manager, South East
- Decoding NHS England’s 20-20-60 Waste Segregation Targets
Posted on  by
Can I transport sharps containers in my vehicle?
If the sharps container is full and in the final locked closure position, it is UN3291 compliant and you can carry it in your vehicle.
However if the container is still in use, in its temporary closure, you must transport this in a UN3291 approved container, like our Nursing Container from our Transport container range.