SHARPSGUARD® cyto com-plus
Our SHARPSGUARD® cyto com-plus is ideal for cytotoxic and cytostatic waste, its rectangular shape allows for easy storage in medical bags, it has a sliding door with an aperture which will take a 20ml syringe.
This container is already supplied with the lid assembled. Details about how to lock the container and keep the users and contents safe can be found on the label.
It is designed to fit safely and securely into our POUDS® tray range and other carrying trays.
This container is for disposal by incineration or other authorised process and is designed for the consignment of waste categorised by EWC codes: 18-01-01, 18-01-03, 18-01-08, 18-01-09, 18-02-01, 18-02-02, 18-02-07, 18-02-08.
- Usable Capacity: 0.78 Litres
- Container weight (g): 159.0
- Container Size: H120mm x L204mm x W68mm
- Aperture dimensions: W52mm x L36mm
- Carton contains: 30
- Carton Dimensions: H366mm x L429mm x W314mm
- Weight of carton and containers (kg): 5.17