- Daniels Healthcare hits manufacturing milestone of 1 million theatre+ containers
- [CASE STUDY] Royal Devon University Healthcare Returns to Daniels
- Pete Williamson Celebrates 25 Years with Daniels
- Hillingdon Hospital raves about our CPD Sharps Awareness Workshop
- Understanding plastics with safety and the planet in mind
Posted on  by
What is a temporary and final closure on your sharps containers?
Sharps containers are designed with the users safety in mind, each with a temporary and final closure position.
The temporary closure, must be used in-between uses of the container.
The final closure, is the permanent closure when the container is finished and ready for disposal.
Please see the instructions on the label of how to engage both the temporary and final closure positions.