- Across the borders: How NHS Scotland is taking the lead in the race to net zero
- Festive Season Ordering Dates – 2023
- Partnering for a greener future | Shared values and sustainability across the Irish Sea
- Team Focus | Anna McEwen, Business Development Manager, South East
- Decoding NHS England’s 20-20-60 Waste Segregation Targets
Posted on  by
What is a temporary and final closure on your sharps containers?
Sharps containers are designed with the users safety in mind, each with a temporary and final closure position.
The temporary closure, must be used in-between uses of the container.
The final closure, is the permanent closure when the container is finished and ready for disposal.
Please see the instructions on the label of how to engage both the temporary and final closure positions.