- Across the borders: How NHS Scotland is taking the lead in the race to net zero
- Festive Season Ordering Dates – 2023
- Partnering for a greener future | Shared values and sustainability across the Irish Sea
- Team Focus | Anna McEwen, Business Development Manager, South East
- Decoding NHS England’s 20-20-60 Waste Segregation Targets
Posted on  by
I work in a hospital, how can I arrange collection of our full sharps container?
As the manufacturer we are not involved in waste disposal. You would be best to contact your Waste Manager within the Trust, they will share the processes and routes for disposal within your hospital.