- Festive Season Ordering Dates – 2023
- Partnering for a greener future | Shared values and sustainability across the Irish Sea
- Team Focus | Anna McEwen, Business Development Manager, South East
- Decoding NHS England’s 20-20-60 Waste Segregation Targets
- Green healthcare: first infection prevention sustainability conference leads the way
Posted on  by
Do your containers comply with the Department of Health’s Safe Management of Healthcare Waste (HTM07-01) guidance?
Yes. The SHARPSGUARD® sharps containers have a predominantly yellow base with colour coded lids and labels in line with HTM07-01 waste segregation guidance.