- Across the borders: How NHS Scotland is taking the lead in the race to net zero
- Festive Season Ordering Dates – 2023
- Partnering for a greener future | Shared values and sustainability across the Irish Sea
- Team Focus | Anna McEwen, Business Development Manager, South East
- Decoding NHS England’s 20-20-60 Waste Segregation Targets
Posted on  by
Do you have containers for the disposal of Category A waste?
Yes, we have three types of container. The most cost effective solution is the WIVA™ 60L with a solid when used with two UN approved bulk clinical waster bags. We also have the Vanguard and Medprotec620 containers available. Please contact your local area representative for more information on how we can help you.