SHARPSGUARD® orange theatre⁺
Our SHARPSGUARD® orange theatre⁺ is designed to be used upright to ease the disposal of long instruments such as staple guns as well as chest drains. It is ideal for theatres, acute medical areas and X-ray departments. It has a temporary closure for in between use and secure permanent closure for safe transportation.
This container is supplied with the base and lid separately. Details about how to lock the container and keep the users and contents safe can be found on the label.
It is designed to fit safely and securely into our POUDS® mobile holders.
This container is for disposal by incineration or other authorised process and is designed for the consignment of waste categorised by EWC codes: 18-01-01, 18-01-03, 18-02-01, 18-02-02.
- Usable Capacity: 32 Litres
- Container weight (g): 1729.0
- Container Size: H710mm x L307mm x W291mm
- Aperture Dimensions: W176mm x L89mm
- Carton contains: 4
- Carton Dimensions: H556mm x L803mm x W333mm
- Weight of carton and containers (kg): 7.82