- Across the borders: How NHS Scotland is taking the lead in the race to net zero
- Festive Season Ordering Dates – 2023
- Partnering for a greener future | Shared values and sustainability across the Irish Sea
- Team Focus | Anna McEwen, Business Development Manager, South East
- Decoding NHS England’s 20-20-60 Waste Segregation Targets
Posted on  by
How do I go on holiday with a sharps container?
With a doctor’s letter in hand, there should be no problem boarding with your medications and needles & Syringes. However, it is worth checking the airline policy before you travel and phoning them up to make sure if you are concerned. Cabin crew may request medication be handed over for storage during the flight. Read more in our post about this here –