- Daniels Healthcare hits manufacturing milestone of 1 million theatre+ containers
- [CASE STUDY] Royal Devon University Healthcare Returns to Daniels
- Pete Williamson Celebrates 25 Years with Daniels
- Hillingdon Hospital raves about our CPD Sharps Awareness Workshop
- Understanding plastics with safety and the planet in mind
Posted on  by
Innovation in Healthcare: Daniels Is Breaking Ground With Our Own Smartphone App
The world as we know it is shifting and changing constantly beneath our feet. The challenge for businesses is to stay on top of which of those changes are affecting a customer’s experience or the way in which our products or services impact their use of them – it is serious focus for us at Daniels.
We have been working hard to bring the ease of technology, i.e. Smart Phone usage, and the benefits of that straight to the level of support we can provide our customers 24/7. We have developed our Daniels Smart Phone App clearly with the point-of-use customer in mind (download the App here.) – link to download page
By recognising the increasing level of Smart Phone usage amongst the staff of our customers, we have linked this carefully into our existing successful customer support system. Now, the simplicity of technology can facilitate multi-user, high traffic workplaces – ensuring staff have up-to-the-minute knowledge on safe usage of our products.
The Benefits of Downloading the APP:
We have crafted easy to follow instructions to give you guidance on our products relating to:
- Safe usage
- Simple assembly
- Support accessories (brackets, trays, holders, stands, etc)
And…we were determined to ensure our ethos of training and educational support by also including information about:
- Secure disposal,
- Safe practices, and
- Simple answers to all your questions
You will also find quick access to our Customer Support team via email, Twitter, Facebook and of course telephone.
The Ways to Download the App:
- Go straight to the download page.
- Scan the QR Code you see to the right… directly on your Smart Phone
- Go to the Apple Store or Google Playstore and search for “Daniels QR”
To find out what a QR code is (i.e. the square dotted image alongside) and how to scan one – we suggest reading this post from our social media partner, Shelley Röstlund: How to Download an App from a QR Code.
Please feel free to give us a call on 01865 371 841, tweet us on @DanielsHCareLtd or drop us an email if you have any questions about our App. Please note that our App is only available for Apple and Android phones, however you can still access the information from the App through the web and create a shortcut on your Blackberry or Windows Phone.Daniels App, Daniels QR, Dee Ward, Healthcare Innovation, LidLabelApp, point of use education, Smart Phone Apps