- Across the borders: How NHS Scotland is taking the lead in the race to net zero
- Festive Season Ordering Dates – 2023
- Partnering for a greener future | Shared values and sustainability across the Irish Sea
- Team Focus | Anna McEwen, Business Development Manager, South East
- Decoding NHS England’s 20-20-60 Waste Segregation Targets
Posted on  by
How long should a sharps container be in use for?
The NICE guidelines suggest that a container should be in use for 3 months, after this time they should be locked and replaced. If you find you are having to dispose of sharps containers before they are full please speak with your area representative to discuss suitable alternatives.