- Daniels Healthcare hits manufacturing milestone of 1 million theatre+ containers
- [CASE STUDY] Royal Devon University Healthcare Returns to Daniels
- Pete Williamson Celebrates 25 Years with Daniels
- Hillingdon Hospital raves about our CPD Sharps Awareness Workshop
- Understanding plastics with safety and the planet in mind
Posted on  by
How long should a sharps container be in use for?
The NICE guidelines suggest that a container should be in use for 3 months, after this time they should be locked and replaced. If you find you are having to dispose of sharps containers before they are full please speak with your area representative to discuss suitable alternatives.