- Daniels Healthcare hits manufacturing milestone of 1 million theatre+ containers
- [CASE STUDY] Royal Devon University Healthcare Returns to Daniels
- Pete Williamson Celebrates 25 Years with Daniels
- Hillingdon Hospital raves about our CPD Sharps Awareness Workshop
- Understanding plastics with safety and the planet in mind
Posted on  by
Social Media Competition and Promotion Terms & Conditions of Entry
From time to time we run competitions or friendly promotions through our social media accounts (Facebook and Twitter). The aim of these is to engage our customer base and encourage interaction outside of our normal phone, email and face to face communications with our customers.
The following terms outline our competitions/promotions conditions – should you participate in any of these over time.
Our business is Daniels Healthcare Ltd (Registered in England No: 1389430) and our registered office address Unit 14, Station Field Industrial Estate, Kidlington, Oxford, OX5 1JD
Who can participate?
The competition or promotion we run is open to all our existing customers based in the UK and beyond and those that follow and engage meaningfully with us on our social media accounts. By entering a competition or promotion, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Who will not be accepted as participants?
The competition or promotion is NOT open to people who are considered “serial competition participants” and merely take part to win the prize and not existing customers of Daniels or add any meaningful content with us on our social media accounts. If in doubt – contact our team at email@example.com
Overall sponsorship notice
Please note that none of the competitions or promotions we run are in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Daniels Healthcare and not to any other party.
Rules of entry:
- There is no entry fee and no specific purchase necessary to enter this competition (although you need to be a customer of Daniels Healthcare) of follow and engage meaningfully with us on our social media accounts
- Route to entry for the competition or promotion are revealed when they are launched on Facebook and/or Twitter (so please refer to the specific competition or propose post or tweet to see the details of entry)
- The entrant must be a liker of the Daniels Healthcare Facebook page and/or a follower of the @DanielsHCareLtd twitter account – depending on which platform the competition or promotion is being run.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be whatever is published on the individual completion/promotion launch Facebook post or tweet. After this date no further entries to the competition or promotion will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner of the competition or promotion will be notified by email and/or by Facebook Message and/or by Tweet DM (depending on method by which the entry was made).
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize(s) are not transferable. The prize(s) are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen as a result of a Daniels Marketing and Customer Service team vote on the entries, adjudicated by the Marketing and Customer Service Manager.
- We will notify the winner how we will deliver the prize within the winning announcement email / Facebook message / or Tweet DM.
We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition/promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control. We will notify the entrants of any changes to the competition as soon as possible.
We are not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
We also reserve the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of our control.
Marketing use of the winner’s name:
The winning entrant agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.